Become a Salon Pro Assistant!
We are proud to announce the launch of the Salon Pro Course, in conjunction with Piloroo and the AHC.
This course provides you with the essentials to become a Salon Pro Assistant and gain part time work as you want.
Delivered by our Art Director at TONI&GUY, this course will focus on the versatility of skills required for new industry candidates and those currently contributing to our industry.
We will build your confidence and skill in salon etiquette, shampooing, massage and removing colour.
On completion of the course, you will gain a certificate that will certify you in these skills.
You do not require previous salon experience to complete this course
The course includes:
• Certificate by Toni & Guy Education
• Salon Etiquette (Including reception meet and greet)
• General Duties and Floor Management for an assistant.
• Customer Service
. Serving of beverages
. Washing hair, massage and colour removal.
What you will receive:
• Technical skills & the ability to aid senior stylists
• Customer service, personal hygene, and appearence
• A holistic aspect of the salon environment and how to make it better
• An industry acknowledged certificate booming your career
With a joint partnership of the Piloroo education platform, combined with the extensive network of TONI&GUY, your job prospects will automatically increase post course completion.
Check out Piloroo here http://www.piloroo.com/
2 day course
Monday November 27th 9.30am - 4.15pm/ Tuesday November 28th 9am - 3.30pm